Schedule this class with a teacher
2x 3hrs a week training plus 2x 2hrs a week self-study
Drawing compass, ruler, pencils, paper, colours
Certificate of completion to hang on your wall
includes access to platform, teaching materials, techniques
Become a teacher
Our 4-weeks intensive teacher training course will give you the tools and confidence to bring the art of Sacred Geometry into your classes or workshops. Whether you are a teacher, run a home education session, teach online, or are looking to run a new kind of workshop, Sacred Geometry is a fun and useful way to engage people in the art of learning.
Who + why?
- Educators: Learn how to integrate art in your classes for interdisciplinary learning – your students will love it!
- Yoga teachers: bring an additional flair to your Yoga lessons with spiritual knowledge backed up by science and incorporate mind-expanding meditations
- Coaches: Learn a whole new set of methods to enhance consciousness with creative methods and mind mapping technologies
- Parents: become the best teacher your child could ask for with creative, engaging and fascinating knowledge
- Complex universal phenomena from science to spiritual concepts just with drawing compass and ruler – a fundamental understanding of the totality of the universe
- How to draw the Sacred Geometry blueprint by heart
- How to transmit this knowledge to a student, small group or class
- How to use the Da Vinci School to run your own classes and get paid for it
- How to engage students with fun accelerated learning methods
This multisensory learning experience includes drawing, meditation and knowledge guided by the teacher trainer. Here are some of the symbols, you will learn how to create.
The plan is set
The nature of three
The first petal shape
Seed of Life
One completed cycle
Flower of Life
Central symbol of Sacred Geometry
Drawing compass either flexible or fixed
It can be a simple ruler or straight-edge
At least 2 pencils, erasor and sharpener
Simple A4 will do, better even A3
Coloured pens, paint or similar
- Direct guidance from a personal tutor (1:1), who will help you to master this training
- Presenting your workshop to a small group, with personal feedback
- Lifetime access to our teaching resources, which includes crib sheets, lesson plans and a workshop handbook
- Access to online drawing and teaching tools
- You will be able to deliver a host of workshops
How it works
To enrol on the teacher training program, you can pay using PayPal, credit card (Stripe), or by using your Learning Credits. Once you have purchased the program, your personal tutor will contact you via your registered email, and profile to organize your learning schedule.