The Beginning of Creation – Luke Settle
The Beginning of Creation
Live class with Luke Settle
One of the biggest questions throughout human history has always been: Where do we come from? The answer to this is different depending on the field of belief, whether it is from a philosophical, spiritual or religious point of view or through the logic of mathematics and science. Or is it? In this course, we will explore how all these different ideas about the beginning of the Universe can be united through the language of geometry. It is one of the most fundamental symbols of Sacred Geometry, the Seed of Life, that starts to reveal how it all falls in place in the most beautiful way, and directs us to a deeper understanding of the great mystery of life.
What you will learn:
- The geometry of the beginning of creation
- How space, sound and light unite with mythology
- Geometric principles and the phenomena in nature
What you will do:
- Drawing exercises
What you need:
- Drawing compass
- Paper (A4 or A3)
- Coloured pens or pencils
- 2hr live class in Luke’ Classroom
- You can check in up to 30min before the class starts and test your technical set up. Please be early.